You might find her busting nourishment myths, explaining why we should be eating what we eat (or conversely, why not to) or sharing tips. Today we ask: what should we be snacking on?
1. Avocado: My favorite “snack” on the go, It’s loaded with healthy fats and fiber to keep you feeling satisfied, full and energized.
2. Pumpkin seeds: They contain protein, fiber, healthy fats and a punch of zinc, which is an important mineral that keeps our hair, skin and nails healthy.
3. Plant power protein smoothie: 1 scoop of your choice of plant-based protein + 1 cup almond milk + 1 tablespoon cocoa powder + 2 tablespoons almond butter.
4. Chia Fresca: Take 2-3 tablespoons chia seeds mixed with 2 cups of water, coconut water, fresh green juice or any other liquid you enjoy, shake it up and let the chia seeds absorb some of the water.
5. Grapefruit + raw nuts or seeds (like almond, walnuts, or sunflower seeds): Grapefruit is great: citrus naturally ignites our senses and "wakes us up"by keeping our moods up, which is important if you are someone who runs around.
To read more about go to Man Repeller
Follow McKel Hill on Instagram